10/12 Roof pitch with Bonus Area
Vanderbuilt Collection by Nationwide
Price Category B Base price starts between $135 and $165
Call for exact starting price.
Style(s): T-Cape Cod / Bonus T-Ranch
3 Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
1787 sq ft Finished Area*
*All Areas are Approximate
- Rendering and Floorplan
- Standard Features
porch, dormers, bay windows opt.
Modular Home Advantage
The module to module construction offers an inherent strength advantage over traditional framing. Keep in mind that the modules must be stong and rigid enough to withstand being put in place by a crane. We build with 2x6 lumber for exterior walls rather than the 2x4 lumber used by most traditional builders.
Modular homes typically use about 20% more lumber and fasteners than site-built homes and fare better than site-built homes in Hurricanes according to FEMA.
Vanderbuilt Collection by NationwideStandard features
- Built to exceed Residential Building Code
- Complies with “Energy Star Standards” (certification available)
- 2x6 Exterior walls (most builders' homes have 2x4 walls)
- 2x10 Floor joists (many builders' homes have 2x8 floor joists)
- 9’-0” Ceilings
- 7/12, 9/12 and 12/12 Roof pitches available depending on house. Please call for specific pitches per house. (large finish able bonus area)
- 6 Panel interior doors (options available)
- Merillat cabinets with Deluxe features
- Ridge vent ventilation system
- Vinyl insulated “Low E Glass” windows
- 36” high foundation
- Transportation of modules to the building site
- Crane expenses
- Placing of the modules on the foundation
- Installation of exterior siding and shingles
- Interior trim and carpet installation
- State sales tax
Standard features are subject to change without notice