10/12 Roof pitch with Bonus Area
Vanderbuilt Elite by Nationwide
Price Category B Base price starts between $135 and $165
Call for exact starting price.
Style(s): T-Cape Cod / Bonus T-Ranch
3 Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
1787 sq ft Finished Area*
*All Areas are Approximate
- Rendering and Floorplan
- Standard Features
porch, dormers, bay windows opt.
Modular Home Advantage
Modular Homes Appreciate in Value
Real estate bubbles and crashes aside, the purchase of any house is generally viewed as a smart, long-term investment. Modular homes from Homes by Vanderbuilt have an even higher regard in terms of financial return. Because of the high construction quality that is a hallmark of houses built by Homes by Vanderbuilt, the resale value can be substantively more than that of similarly sized homes that were built on-site using traditional construction methods.
Not only does the integrity of the structure and building materials used provide both fire and hurricane safety selling points with Homes by Vanderbuilt construction, but houses built by Homes by Vanderbuilt are simply better able to stand up to wear and tear of daily life and weather, so that they show better. Resale value very much depends on the first impression that curb appeal can make, and Homes by Vanderbuilt always builds with an eye to the future.
Homes by Vanderbuilt customizations, including accessibility features for the people with special needs, can greatly increase the resale value of a residence built by Homes by Vanderbuilt. From specially equipped kitchens and bathrooms to wider doorways and halls, along with popular luxury features like vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets and ensuites with jacuzzis, Homes by Vanderbuilt has the ability to alter plans and build to customer spec from the outset.
Homes by Vanderbuilt has more than 30 years of experience providing modular homes to satisfied homeowners in North Carolina and South Carolina and Virginia, Homes by Vanderbuilt provides their customers with invaluable advice, including a warning that any extensive modifications to a Homes by Vanderbuilt modular home (once it’s been installed on the buyer’s site) can void the home warranty as set out by HUD (the US Department of Housing and Urban Development). Homes by Vanderbuilt can also point their buyers to insurance companies that specialize in providing modular home insurance.
This kind of knowledge is literally money in the bank, and is one of the reasons why Homes by Vanderbuilt encourages their modular home buyers to customize at the planning stage. It’s also why so many buyers refer friends and family to Homes by Vanderbuilt.
Homes by Vanderbuilt offers one of the largest on-site showrooms in the Southeast with over 30 Homes by Vanderbuilt models available for inspection. They offer the opportunity to browse through catalogs that review another 120 Homes by Vanderbuilt modular home plans. These Homes by Vanderbuilt plans are presented by price category and provide those considering a purchase a wide selection of modular homes. Homes by Vanderbuilt can also quote derivations of these plans, custom plans and plans from other builders. For more information on the ease of living with a Homes by Vanderbuilt modular home call 800-801-1064 or visit them at www.ncmodulars.com.
Vanderbuilt Elite by NationwideStandard features
- Built to exceed Residential Building Code
- Complies with “Energy Star Standards” (certification available)
- Home built using GREEN techniques
- 2x6 Exterior walls with R-19 insulation
- 2x10 Floor joists with R-30 floor insulation
- 9’-0” Ceilings with R-38 insulation
- 6/12 to 12/12 Roof pitch - (Depending on house )
- Architectural shingles
- Carpet and vinyl tiles floor coverings
- 2 Panel interior doors (options available)
- Merillat cabinets with Deluxe features
- Crescent edging on counter tops with ceramic backsplash
- Large crown accents with smooth ceilings
- Ceramic shower and tub platforms -on most homes
- Ridge vent ventilation system
- Vinyl insulated “Low E Glass” windows with argon gas
- 36” high block foundation
- Transportation of modules to the building site
- Crane expenses
- Placing of the modules on the foundation
- Installation of exterior siding and shingles
- Interior trim and carpet installation
- NC State sales tax
Standard features are subject to change without notice